7) Among my preferred ways to keep my pets pleased is to go to the regional park and play Frisbee with them. They enjoy it and we all get a lot of workout.
8) Talk with your veterinarian about the best ways to correctly clean your dog’s ears. This will avoid ear mites and infections along to ensure he does not experience hearing loss.
9) While you’re thinking about the veterinarian, ensure you have set up routine examinations for him/her every 6 months. As described in a post on the MyFoxTampaBay.com site:
Annual examinations appear to have gone the method of 8-tracks and cassette tapes. Checking out the veterinarian a minimum of two times a year guarantees long-term health and well-being for your pet.
10) Another of the terrific ways to make your pet delighted is offering him/her a treat. This can be for following commands to just for being great. I offer my pet dogs a treat prior to bedtime and they never ever let me forget this treat time!
11) Do all you can to guarantee his/her security. This can be with a recognition tag snapped on his collar, a microchip for finding him if he became lost or is stolen.
12) Take your pet swimming if possible. This is a wonderful exercise for all pets, particularly older pets suffering from stiff joints and arthritis.
13) Take images of him/her and make an image album.
14) Keep him/her from heat. Offer shade for outside pets.